Half of Google Adwords Traffic is from Worthless Link Farms
read more | digg story
Stream of consciousness, mindless thoughts, ideas from Marc Sirkin. Don't Panic, this site is useless.
"I would come in and I'd have to go hole by hole on my scorecard, carefully, to realize what I'd shot. I didn't ever know if I was five under, three over, or whatever it was. I never carried that in my conscious mind," he said. "I never knew where I stood in a tourament."He won eleven straight tournaments this way!
If my dad were still alive - he most certainly go with:
Finally, while nothing would make me happier than a 0-162 Mets season, here's my top 5 Mets list, just 'cause we were also talking about the Mets...
I'm really open to the idea of doing more cartoon stuff with Microsoft, if they'll let me. The more I get to know the company, the more interesting I find it. Maybe not so much from a technological perspective [I'm not really much of a techie, truth be told], but more from a cultural perspective. The culture is so vast and complex, as are their challenges, positive and negative, I find it all extremely stimulating. Besides that, I generally like the people meet there. Smart, nice and driven is a good combo, if you ask me. So if any Microsoftees are reading this, please feel free to spread the word. Thanks Again.
This blog and web site is designed to help raise money for the New Haven Diaper Bank - I'm doing a service learning project called "Dimes and Dollars for Diapers" and my goal is to raise as much money as possible.
Here are some of the facts of why I'm doing this project:
You should donate now because without clean diapers, lots of bad things can happen.
- Safety net programs, like Food Stamps and WIC, which are supposed to provide poor children with basic necessities do not cover diapers.
- An adequate supply of diapers can cost over $100/monthly
- Infants need up to 12 diapers a day; toddlers about 8 diapers a day. In low-income households babies may spend the whole day or longer in a single diaper.
- Cloth is not an option for most poor people. Most childcare centers require parents to provide disposable diapers. Furthermore, most people living in poverty do not have easy, affordable access to washing facilities.
For more information, please visit the New Haven Diaper Bank.
- Parents who are working or in school cannot take advantage of free or subsidized childcare if they cannot afford to leave disposable diapers at the childcare centers.
- Inadequate diaper changing increases the risk of numerous health problems from skin diseases to hepatitis.
- A baby crying non-stop from being in a soiled diaper for a prolonged time is at greater risk of abuse.
How many of these kids will have so much fun that they will come back and play another season?
It's not about your dreams, it's about your child's dreams.I'd agree. Sports may not be your kid's dream - but giving them an opportunity to stay fit, learn a new game and make friends is worthy enough a goal!